There are now 2 (two) unclaimed copies of TIN SWIFT that I will be giving away here on my blog in a first-comments, first-wins speed giveaway around 3:00 PST. I will post a NEW BLOG ENTRY titled: SPEED GIVEAWAY and the first two people to comment on *that* post will win the books.
Big thank you to everyone who entered this giveaway! I loved all your comments, and can assure you that the pumpkin pie actually was good with a little chili powder in it–but only a little! I added extra cinnamon and a bit of sugar to balance it out and it was delicious!
Now…the random number generator has spoken and the winners of a signed, mass market TIN SWIFT are:
- mneme – who said: Comment! Those are lovely looking pies! I’m very fond of adding chili pepper derivatives to sweet things, and think it’s totally underrated as a technique.
- Jennifer Hill – who said: Love your steampunk series–have already read it twice am eagerly awaiting more installments!
- Readsalot81 – who said: LOL I’m tempted to try that with the pumpkin pie! I like zip. I know The Blacklist isn’t that great of a show, but I’m a James Spader fan. He can pretty much do anything and I will watch everytime. The ending left some things up in the air (as you knew they would!)
- rissatoo – who said: I think I have to try a chili powder pumpkin pie next time I bake them – the idea completely intrigues me!
- miki – who said: a good enders for a series? no not yet this yeari saw the last episode of the first season of “the killing” and i was so SO disappointed i’m not sure i will follow up it next time your pies made me hungry just by the pictures^^
- Preethi – who said: I’m a very bad cook, but man, those pies look mouthwatering! I have read the first book- Dead Iron in your Age of Steam series, and I loved it. Interesting characters- I loved the Madder brothers, especially. I’ll have to read the second book, though. Soon. Thank you for giving us the chance to win:)
- Andreea – who said: I loved the first book in the series so this would be a lovely gift. Thank you for the opportunity!
- Sabrina – who said: Pumpkin spice pie and Supernatural sounds great! Im a long time Supernatural fan, and a Jensen Ackles fan since Dark Angel. I hope I didnt just show my age there. Thanks for making my TBR pile even larger.
- Theresa Summers – who said: Pies or books, almost a tough choice.
- Susan – who said: I really enjoyed reading Cold Copper, and I’m looking forward to reading Tin Swift.
- jeff lageson – who said: I have a friend having a steampunk wedding. Would love to add this to the basket.