In honor of MAGIC TO THE BONE being released in the UK just one week ago, I am over on Amazon’s Kindle Post talking about Allie and the gang. If you haven’t heard where the idea for the books came from, or why these books almost weren’t books, then click on over and check it out!
1. minhchieu – who said: Can’t wait to finnaly read this one!
2. Nikki D – who said: Oh pick me…pick me!!!! (jumps excitedly)
I simply can not wait for MOTL. Thanks Devon fir such a fun giveaway.
3. Ashley.G – who said: I CANNOT wait for this to come out! I am so excited…
4. Mashiara – who said: Put me down for a chance to win. Thanks for doing the giveaway.
5. AHC – who said: Yes, I’ve already got this book on pre-order and, no, I am not above batting my eyelashes at Random Number Generator in hopes he picks me to win anyway. (You know you’re the only one for me, baby.) I always buy extra copies to give as gifts and one can never have too much Allie! C’mon Mr. Generator, show me the love!
6. Emma Welsby– who said: I can’t wait to read it 🙂 I’d love to win a copy. Thank you for the giveaway.
7. Leigh – who said: Me, me! I can’t wait to read it!
8. Kelsey G – who said: So excited! November 1st is going to be one of the best days ever! So many new books are being released that day! I can’t wait for Magic on the Line! Thanks for the giveaway!
9. Caitlin F. – who said: I’m so excited for more Allie and the gang! I can’t wait! 😀
10. Diana – who said: I’ve been looking forward to November 1st since I put down the last book! Can’t wait. Counting down the days. Thank you so much for the contest!
Please click on that little double envelope button up there in the right hand corner of my blog (click here to go to blog) and leave me your mailing address.
I’ll be giving away more goodies soon….and hey, I think an excerpt is in order. Maybe a big ol’ spoilery scene. Who do you think should be in it?