- Mail out books I owe winners. That includes the Ace/Roc sampler and DEAD IRON, to US and international winners, which means filling out a bunch of international claims forms and standing in line at the ol' post office.
- Write four blog posts (this one doesn't count)
- Chug ahead on the next chapter of the second steampunk book
- Pick up files from the Dr. office.
- Handle misc. home stuff (dinner, laundry, dishes, perhaps speak to a family member or two, etc.)
- Get a chunk of knitting done on the fingerless mitts that are woefully overdue. Good news: I can finally stop tearing out the cuff on the second glove. I have restarted this glove *at least* twenty times, and I am not exaggerating. For some reason my brain, fingers, and thread could not pull this project together, though I'm in the easier portion of the pattern now. Well, there is no pattern, I'm just winging it, but you get the idea. I've been working on these gloves since April. APRIL! Sheesh. They are a gift for a writer friend, and I hope she'll like them when they're done. (also, I hope they'll fit her. I have nightmares about it. For real.)
- Debug/remove programs/make computer stop running like it's powered by a three-legged anemic hamster.
This is going to be one of those days of pulling up bootstraps, rolling up sleeves and getting stuff done. With any luck, I hope to: